• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dog the Bounty Hunter is here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
So apparently two bail bondsmen were killed here in my town, nothing unusual, but Dog the Bounty Hunter knew the father and has decided to come here to try and catch the killers...I can almost say with 100% confidence that this will not end well, or he just plain won't find them.

This is California, not Hawaii. Haha. Things here are very different and a paintball gun WILL NOT protect you from a gangbanger with an automatic rifle.

Story here.

Also, in case you missed it, Arnold Schwarzeneggar's love child and his mother live here. He had slept with a lady here and she ended up having his child. Haha.

I fucking love this town!

UPDATE:

So, they caught the guy who had actually done the shooting. Well, Dog didn't. Haha. Dog got here on Friday night and authorities caught the killer on Saturday. Dog wasted his time. Hahahaha. Still wish he would have gotten shot at the very least.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
Honestly immaturity doesnt suit you. Dont make a fool of yourself and you wont have to deal with things like this.

Mentioning who you're talking to is a great help to all of us. If you don't its open to interpretation, like this.

imgres
not-sure-if-serious.jpg

You joined today, and you're telling admins what to do.

I hope you're just kidding, because if you're not, I want you to re-read your post, mainly the second sentence. Irony is a cruel mistress friend.

And the idea of brutal acting mature, you gave me a damned headache. I couldn't comprehend it :(.

....... sorry. Its how i am. And i wont change that. The sentence itself was based of of MY personal experiences and was meant more as advice than simply being rude. I wont force anyone to follow it.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
....... sorry. Its how i am. And i wont change that. The sentence itself was based of of MY personal experiences and was meant more as advice than simply being rude. I wont force anyone to follow it.
I accept that fact, I wasn't being a dick, I was just being how I am. And I was simply trying to inform you that your first day on the forums shouldn't be spent telling who to be mature :p.

Well that and stuff like that annoys me a little.... I wont go into details, but Ive been pestered by people who talk like that (broad generalization). Again this is based off of my own personal experiences, and i apologize to whomever i may have offended.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Honestly immaturity doesnt suit you. Dont make a fool of yourself and you wont have to deal with things like this.
Exactly who the hell were you talking to? I'm not entirely sure I understand what your comment is aimed at either. What part of what anyone said, before your comment, would this even make sense if aimed at?

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
So he wrote:

"Honestly immaturity doesnt suit you. Dont make a fool of yourself and you wont have to deal with things like this."

And that's supposed to make sense? Haha. How does immaturity not suit me if I'm making a comment like that? Where and when did I make a fool of myself and what won't I have to deal with? Either that guy's a complete idiot or he's just socially awkward; probably both.

Regardless, that will be the last time he TRIES to "set" an Admin straight or tells one how to act. Haha.

And:

"....... sorry. Its how i am. And i wont change that. The sentence itself was based of of MY personal experiences and was meant more as advice than simply being rude. I wont force anyone to follow it."

Uhhh yes, you will change it or you won't last long here. I don't need anyone's advice, trust me and you would never stand a chance at forcing me to do anything. Haha. You're not really making a great first impression here.

@Keji_Ishikura, awaiting your reply.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Gotta love Brutal, how about you two shake hands and start over. @Keji_Ishikura Brutal's a cool guy, he may act immature, but he's awesome with a little alot of kid inside him, and at the same time he is a really understanding and fun dude to hang around... especially in teamspeak. (He can also be your worst nightmare if you tick him off). I honestly have no idea what this thread is about (didn't read the article), but the rest seems like a misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.