• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion DOD! DOD!

DOD?!

• DOD

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • DOD

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • DOD

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I don't like DOD's or this suggestion because I'm a baddy.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

macura

Diamond
Well as you guys already know, DOD's are awesome. TBT to when brutal would rape us all with mobs and then blow up the entire island that the DOD was on. (if you don't know what a DOD (dome of death) is, its basically an event where an admin spawns assloads of mobs in a dome so that people get a lot of xp and have a lot of fun)

There should be a thing, where we set a goal for an amount of votes to reach by saturday each week, where if we meet that amount of votes, then we get a DOD that saturday. This would not only increase the amount of people who vote (which would lead to a larger player base), but also it would be insanely awesome.

Last edited:

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I think that DoD's actually lowered the overall playtime, because people would get tons of exp for basically no time commitment. People would play a different game and when someone in their TS said there was a DoD people got on, but afterwards they logged off happy with the free levels they got.

If DoD comes back the mobs should give no exp.

macura

Diamond
I think that DoD's actually lowered the overall playtime, because people would get tons of exp for basically no time commitment. People would play a different game and when someone in their TS said there was a DoD people got on, but afterwards they logged off happy with the free levels they got.

If DoD comes back the mobs should give no exp.
I...........

Disagree. Honestly a lot of people don't play HC because they get bored because they don't have the time to level one, let alone multiple classes, especially now that tier 2 is coming out. Also overall playtime doesn't determine quality of play. People would have a better time, play more in the long run rather than just grinding mobs which is boring as fuck, if you like grinding mobs. Then that's fine, go do that.