• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Do you play other online games? Advertise!

MaxxyXD

Dirt
I play Herocraft mostly, but when I'm in the mood, usually play some LoL and Black Ops.
Even Rakion (pretty sure most of you never heard of it). I've recruited 6 or so people to the server XP.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
L4D2 mostly till BF3 and OMFG SKYRIM!!! comes out.

Sometimes/rarely BC2, CivV, Borderlands, Champions Online, Just Cause 2, AvP.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
If you want to try it, I can send you a 30 day trial in about a week or two. It's pretty awesome, there's a massive update coming in 3 days. Just msg me on here if you want that trial. Or actually just post in this thread.

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
If you want to try it, I can send you a 30 day trial in about a week or two. It's pretty awesome, there's a massive update coming in 3 days. Just msg me on here if you want that trial. Or actually just post in this thread.

kk Sure, I watched a video of it... and man, it looks huge!

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
I cant wait for GW2 also oxea, and has anyone played the PS3 only game Demon Souls, probably my favorite game ever for console

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I cant wait for GW2 also oxea, and has anyone played the PS3 only game Demon Souls, probably my favorite game ever for console

I heard Demon's Souls was insanely hard :confused: I was tempted to try it because when my friend gave me my copy of MGS4 back it actually had that game in the case :p but I decided against it lol

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Yah its the hardest game iv ever played so you die a lot and when you die instead of getting easier the game gets harder

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7

GW2 is going to be an epic game! When real life commitments clear up for me and I can game as per usual, I'll be back on HC, Dragon Nest, LoL & UT04.

I would actually like to invite members of Herocraft to play the tutorial of Pardus (www.pardus.at), if the tutorial suits your fancy and you actually would like to play this game with good attendance, please message me (do a tutorial on Artemis Universe) and then message Mercenary of Void before you pick a faction after you complete tutorial, I would love to start an alliance with Herocraft players, I am a very experienced player and can form an alliance that can work effectively!

I play San Andreas Multi-player, in role-play servers as a cop.
I obviously play Minecraft :cool:
I'm waiting for Star wars the old republic to come out!
So, I play much more games such as Amnesia, fall out, COD and much more.