• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Do you play other online games? Advertise!

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
So I've been playing a TON of counterstrike, and in the past 2 weeks i've recruited at least 10 or 15 people to herocraft. There's a lot of people out there in your other games that play minecraft, but on a shit server or only singleplayer.

When on other games, try to recruit some people for our community here on Herocraft.

That is all. Thank you.

P.S. Still bored of minecraft, i'll get bored of cs soon too. Maybe then i'll come back to Herocraft. Miss you all <33

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
We <3 you, Amgroma! Kind of!

Yeah, other than HC I play... nothing. Haha. I frequent forums and we have a few PopCap games (Bookworm Adventures/PvZ/Peggle). And there's my $250 paperweight 3DS. But I advertise HeroCraft on occasion on the forums and stuff, so there's a little exposure.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I play many other games as I'm with a clan (BFBC2, BRINK, Darkfall, Eden Eternal, League of Legends etc. just to name a few). I told 4 other clan mates about HC and we played for a couple of months before they pursued other interests. I'm still here though :p

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Any of you play cs:s? If you do, add my steam and join in on the fun.

Steam: gfxpsycho

I admin a wazzgame server for css, mainly the surf rpg server.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
I play EVE Online when I can get on my other computer - Which isn't often.
I also play Halo: Reach, Halo 3 (sometimes), and a few other MMOs when I get the chance. (Waiting on SWTOR though)

I do advertise Herocraft in other non-gaming communities sometimes though. It's quite awesome seeing how many other people play minecraft.

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
Ive been jumping back and forth between LoL and minecraft for the past few months.
Mc server down=LoL LoL Rage=Mc
Played WoW from BC to ICC launch.
Stopped playing WoW and havent looked back.

inb4 HoN & DoTA are better

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I also play Halo: Reach, Halo 3 (sometimes), and a few other MMOs when I get the chance. (Waiting on SWTOR though)

I do advertise Herocraft in other non-gaming communities sometimes though. It's quite awesome seeing how many other people play minecraft.

I'm awaiting both SWTOR and GW2, I hope to get about 3 months+ of SWTOR gameplay before Guild Wars 2 comes out.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9

Saber993's been playing a TON of EVE, probably gonna ask him to send me the 24 day trial so I can check it out. Seems fun but i'm not sure i'll like the whole space ship thing. Eh.

Figgis

Legacy Supporter 5
Aion
League of Legends
l4d2
BF:BC2
Terraria

But I have played almost ANY mmo you can possibly think of. So if you want me to come play with you somewhere, I would most likely be happy to.

Afro7897

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm awaiting both SWTOR and GW2, I hope to get about 3 months+ of SWTOR game play before Guild Wars 2 comes out.
Yea I've been waiting forever to play SWTOR I got started on galaxies too late to actually enjoy it so I'm hoping it will be just as good. Most of the time I usually play FPS games or other shooters like a crappy MMOFPS called war rock, BF2-PR mod, Arma2+associated mods, and Mirrors Edge because I loved the graphics/art and theme.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Heard it has a really steep learning curve.
Yea its crazy but i'm not giving up. It's got a TON of stuff to do, things to learn, etc. Pretty much has about 50 optional tutorials at the start, been playing for 2 weeks and i'm still not done. But when you watch pvp footage and other eve videos on youtube, holy hell. Fun times await.