• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Do you like the new /cast mark/recall?

Like/Dislike it?

• Like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
I personally do. It gives a use for redstone in the server, making it somewhat worth something.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Those of us who were used to them pre-1.2 I think are pretty happy with it. Spells are awesome, dealing with the mark and recall is nothing compared to the benefits we get with spells.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
I agree with dustger. The newer players who have not been around long enough to get used to the redstone and iron will hate it. Older folks will welcome it back and start using donor banks more often ._.

Pacatafox

Stone
i remember having all the old spells :(
finding them was the best part of herocraft for me, tree dungeon and the castle were fuckning awesome

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
i was around right before the spells were removed, what were the dungeons like? just lava mazes and stuff?

but yea, i like the spells, redstone is easy to find and with the spells the future holds, its well worth it.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
The best dungeons were the tree dungeon, and the second half of greyskull. The redstone dungeons were broken 99% of the time, so the very very few people who got to those dungeons before they broke AND were familiar with programming concepts were the only ones got the spells.

Frankly, the good ol fashioned jump-or-fall areas were the most fun. The laaaast part of grey skull was a lava pit where you had to jump from columns to get to the spell. Huge rush when you got to the last jump and hesitated into your demise =D

I like the idea of recall/home, but I'm sad that I have to 1. get a donor bank, and 2. start mining redstone again. I hate the stuff!

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Well, I like it as a player, but as a Moderator, hell no. Haha.

Why?

Because I have to spend 5 Redstone Dust everytime I TP to someone so that I can get home. Sometimes I forget to put some in my inventory when I TP to someone to handle shit and have to walk home. Haha.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I liked being able to /home at will but the /cast recall is how it used to be and i welcome it back. It gives you all the more reason to not die!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Brutalacerate said:

Why?

Because I have to spend 5 Redstone Dust everytime I TP to someone so that I can get home. Sometimes I forget to put some in my inventory when I TP to someone to handle shit and have to walk home. Haha.

Poor baby :(

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5
/HOME was just a temporary fix till spells got back in. Anyway, /home and /spawn are for weenies.

A real man travels by slitting his own throat and then returning from the dead.

FuckingSoup98

Legacy Supporter 5
Capn_Danger said:
/HOME was just a temporary fix till spells got back in. Anyway, /home and /spawn are for weenies.

A real man travels by slitting his own throat and then returning from the dead.

Or until somebody heats up a new batch of soup!

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Brutalacerate said:

Why?

Thats why you live in a city like a normal person D:

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Amgroma said:
Brutalacerate said:

Why?

Thats why you live in a city like a normal person D:

Hey Amgroma.

Shutup.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
lol.... funny.

BTW, Redstone is sold at my shop in the bottom of Sanctum spawn.

type /kill and go buy some.

Problem solved. No more walking.
:icon_mrgreen:

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Brutalacerate said:
Hey Amgroma.

Shutup.

Okay :(

sad_panda_by_moochacha26.jpg

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
BlackLabelBobbie said:
I still have a double chest full of redstone from 1.2 days haha, now I can actually use it again! I agree with everyone else though, tree dungeon was awesome! Just sucks it became obsolete with bonemeal. Will have to put a different spell in it again!

same, but i have a double chest basically for selling it, cuz i knew the price would go up once spells were re-implemented