• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Do Personal Regions Expire?

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
The title says it all. "Do personal regions expire?" Are they ever removed with inactivity?

Thanks,
-Reacher

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
How is the fortnightly rent calculated? The wiki says that it is based on the size of your rented area, but the formula is not presented.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
When you type /res limits, there is something that says "renew cost per block". That is used to calculate your rent.

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7

That does not answer his question, I'd also be interested in knowing the answer.

On a side note: As far as I know, the region is only removed when the player hasn't got the funds to renew it when the time comes. Not "when you run out of money"

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
That does not answer his question, I'd also be interested in knowing the answer.

On a side note: As far as I know, the region is only removed when the player hasn't got the funds to renew it when the time comes. Not "when you run out of money"

Well of course they auto renew, that is why the regions expire. The money runs out.

When you no longer have the funds the regions go down.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Well of course they auto renew, that is why the regions expire. The money runs out.

When you no longer have the funds the regions go down.

I have noticed that when you do a /res info (I think) it shows a residency bank. Does the renewal fee come from there or from your normal /money ?