• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Do not update to 1.1 yet! (FILE REPO)

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
OMG, MC. If they absolutely want to do an update, it better be an improvement of the the growth code or letting us make redstone blocks.

agentjwall

Godly
Thanks goodness. Now that sheep will eat grass I can stop paying to have my lawn mowed and instead have an army of enslaved sheep to do so while making me rich with all of the wool that they produce!

Muahahahahahaha
/evil laugh

911chandler

Legacy Supporter 4
HA! You WISH!
but, I heard from someone in game that 1.1 is only a server-side update. is that true? like, only affecting multiplayer servers?

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
in my opinion, this is the number 1 smp server, maybe not in mcstatus or whatever due to 1.8 and other servers cheating votes, but in terms of ideas and dedication, the mojang peeps really do need to keep tabs on the top servers to get feedback and such, those admins are going to be on average older/smarter people compared to the average 13 year old on twitter they normally deal with

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
Thanks goodness. Now that sheep will eat grass I can stop paying to have my lawn mowed and instead have an army of enslaved sheep to do so while making me rich with all of the wool that they produce!

Muahahahahahaha
/evil laugh
Only problem is, the grass changes to dirt, and because regrowth is almost off, and you will have to keep to move them to get a sheep/wool farm...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
in my opinion, this is the number 1 smp server, maybe not in mcstatus or whatever due to 1.8 and other servers cheating votes, but in terms of ideas and dedication, the mojang peeps really do need to keep tabs on the top servers to get feedback and such, those admins are going to be on average older/smarter people compared to the average 13 year old on twitter they normally deal with

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
So there i was all by my lonesome mining then BAM a frickin lighting bolt IN A DAMN TUNNEL HIT ME ..... i smell admin trickery i think Kainzo got mad about me and Jeb eatting dinner together and then me and Notch going out for Scotch hahahah =P jk