• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Disenchant of pickaxe

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
I can disenchant the pickaxe, but I can not try to enchant it again. it still has the colored hue as if it is still enchanted.
If i place it back in the enchanting tables it acts like it is enchanted and does not show up the different enchants possible.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
This has been a problem for Archestro as well and relog does not fix it. It appears to happen only to those tools that were enchanted before the update.

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
I can add to this. I just recently got the same bug! I disenchanted a shovel, and two pairs of boots. They all kept the "glow" enchant effect, and they couldn't be re enchanted. When I tried to disenchant them again, I get the message, "This item is not enchanted!" All of these enchants were just done, after the update.

ben127127

Glowing Redstone
That happened to me also when I repaired a bow and it lost its enchant... it was still glowing. Yes, this happened to me on other servers it is an MC bug.

Archestro

Legacy Supporter 6
Could un-enchanted items that are still glowing be exchanged for the raw materials to remake them, if we PE it?