• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

discussing the three worlds: FFA PVP ; HELL ; Main

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The ultimate goal is to have risk in ALL of these worlds - more / less depending on the world you're in.

Let me expand on it some. We're wanting to appeal to all aspects of gameplay that Minecraft has to offer. Right now - the PVP is flawed - beyond belief. There's virtually no skill involved - theres no different abilities - theres no protection / defense - only massive offensive. We're looking to change that with our profession system. We want players to choose paths to play in and ensure that those paths are right for them.

Right now the - we want some PVP in the main world, we want a FFA world for no holes barred excitement and a hell world (hopefully as a cross over between the two)

Townships have points and purpose no matter if theres PVP or not - you fight to save your life against creepers etc.
I do like these discussions and I DO want more people to become active in them.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
I love the idea of an FFA world. When I imagine it in my head, I see a place where people go for sweet, sweet resources, but you have to watch out for the crazies who thirst for blood and loot. Sure, it'll be big and you might not run into anyone, but God help you if you do.