• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Disciple Ultimate - Tornado Kick

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Bring back tornado kick with a slight change. Make it an AOE that knocks all targets, within 4 blocks, up 4-6 blocks, along with the disciple, It then spins the disciple 360 degrees knocking (kicking) each target back "x" number of blocks doing 80 dmg to each person.
Yes.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Please elaborate on the duration of this skill. Is it a 'simple Knock-Up, THEN knock-back two part skill', or is it something that happens while the disciple is moving over a small duration (think Wukong Ult from LOL).

If it is a 'simple two part skill', then here are my concerns:
IronFist Accomplishes the knock-up already.
If you consider that Ironfist already exists, then the 2nd part of TornadoKick Skill appears even more so to be a copy of Tremor (which works better because everyone is airborne).

I would prefer to see a newer more unique-to-HC mechanic, where there is AoE knock-up and a slight knockback for a short duration around the Disciple, creating a look that is more "Tornado Kick" (and yes it looks more like the Wukong ult too) than the 'simple two part skill'.
edit: Ideally it would spin the Disciple a bit while it happened, I agree.

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
Please elaborate on the duration of this skill. Is it a 'simple Knock-Up, THEN knock-back two part skill', or is it something that happens while the disciple is moving over a small duration (think Wukong Ult from LOL).

If it is a 'simple two part skill', then here are my concerns:
IronFist Accomplishes the knock-up already.
If you consider that Ironfist already exists, then the 2nd part of TornadoKick Skill appears even more so to be a copy of Tremor (which works better because everyone is airborne).

I would prefer to see a newer more unique-to-HC mechanic, where there is AoE knock-up and a slight knockback for a short duration around the Disciple, creating a look that is more "Tornado Kick" (and yes it looks more like the Wukong ult too) than the 'simple two part skill'.
edit: Ideally it would spin the Disciple a bit while it happened, I agree.

So lets say I'm knocked back but blink in while it is still active, would I be knocked back? Sounds kinda cool, Like janna ult! but cooler

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Either way, I just feel like disc should have a better crown dispersion skill. I just want to see a 10 man team get knocked up a decent height then tossed away. My original idea included that disciple going up with the targets, not stay on the ground.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
My original idea included that disciple going up with the targets, not stay on the ground.
Thats a good start to making it unique. What if a dizzy effect was added to both Disciple and targets hit for a brief duration?

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
How about tornado kick disorients the user because you are spinning, but inside the AoE area is a heal for party members and a damage dealer. The numbers would have to be modified accordingly to make this idea balanced.