• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Disciple Skill Suggestion

Divest-Disciple
-
Lvl-25
-
MP-25
-
CD-16
-
Description-Causes both the disciple and the targeted player to loose their weapons and armor for 6 secs.
-
Explanation: This is my new skill Idea for disciple. I noticed a huge gap between lvl 10 and 35 where no skills are present and I thought this would be a great addition. It takes away all the armor and the current weapon both disciple and target are using for 6secs. This gives the disciple an advantage to utilize his hand to hand combat skills and restricts both players to lesser weapons and skills. In a situation where a disciple is up against a heavily armored paladin for example he can strip the advantages of said enemy's enchanted armor and weaponry to cause direct damage to the target for a short amount of time. However if in this situation the disciple had a leather cache of armor on he would also loose this and whatever he is currently holding for the same amount of time. One problem of this is that the disciple could possibly remove all of his armor before the spell. Although this would be rare because the possibility of them doing this in a combat situation is low depending on wether they have armor on at all considering these are disciples after all.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I like this, its useful but provides a risk that the player has to take into account. It's impossible to ignore armor ratings so removing it is a nice place holder until we get a new client.

Stronghold Approved
*STAMP*

This is where I got the name from Divest:Take away possesions from someone. I think its a good name considering the definiton.

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
This does seem like a very nice skill. I agree in that the gap between 10 to 35 is large, and we have no real use as that bandage heals little and smite does little. Having an additional skill inbetween would make being a disciple more fun.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I like this, its useful but provides a risk that the player has to take into account. It's impossible to ignore armor ratings so removing it is a nice place holder until we get a new client.

Stronghold Approved
*STAMP*
Ignoring armor may be possible soon - we'll see.

It would be better to have the skill just ignore armor yet either way is fine as long as the disciple is able to get direct hits in and vise versa.

So do you think Divest should be implemented in the near future? I mean after the Class is reformed it be a perfect last skill for lvl 45 in my opinion.