• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Disciple points

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Just a quick few points I would like to make about disciples since I've been back.

1) the mana buff is completely unnecessary especially considering included with the use of meditate a disciple simply won't die with the push and heal tactic. I even heard a rumour that disciple damage may be reduced because of the mana buff and IMO if that is the case I would prefer if you scrapped the mana increase.

2) what on earth happened to force pull... If I pull someone and I have tested this multiple times it may move them around 1-4 blocks personally I see this as a waste of stamina then because generally I use force pull to launch a person far away like half the range of an opposite force push.
For example if trying to force pull border hoppers they can very easily walk back into the no pvp zone without a struggle.

I would much appreciate people's views and opinions on this.

A

alexhoff1

they are already OP

-.-

no buff is needed for disc's in my opinion >.>

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Bingy is right. I didn't consider meditate a mana buff, I never had a problem with mana. It was a stamina replenish for me. Even before disc's received meditate any mana issue was fixed. Chakra use to take 20% of your mana. It was switched to 5. In a battle you spam chakra and that would drain your mana to 0. Then chakra was buffed, the only time i was outta mana was after recalling.

And I wasn't even able to do my beloved combo with the new focepull. I would forcepull and then ironfist to do a nice chunk of damage (it would always vary depending on my timing) before the patch but after the patch forcepull would always wimp out and not even bring the person to me.

Disciple has been changed ALOT. With each patch something has changed. Not necessarily a nerf because other things were buffed.

People think that the nerf on reborn was good but really it was just put to different areas. The use of reborn is now mixed through chakra, other heals and meditate. Reborn use to give you 1/2 of your hp back, but it was a lot more difficult to conserve your mana if you were trying to heal yourself in the midst of a fight. With meditate you can forcepush meditate then do all of the heals bringing the disciple back to full hp.

I like the way that disciple use to be. Idk about bingy but when I was playing disciple not to long ago I had to change my play style completly because of all the changes.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Bingy is right. I didn't consider meditate a mana buff, I never had a problem with mana. It was a stamina replenish for me. Even before disc's received meditate any mana issue was fixed. Chakra use to take 20% of your mana. It was switched to 5. In a battle you spam chakra and that would drain your mana to 0. Then chakra was buffed, the only time i was outta mana was after recalling.

And I wasn't even able to do my beloved combo with the new focepull. I would forcepull and then ironfist to do a nice chunk of damage (it would always vary depending on my timing) before the patch but after the patch forcepull would always wimp out and not even bring the person to me.

Disciple has been changed ALOT. With each patch something has changed. Not necessarily a nerf because other things were buffed.

People think that the nerf on reborn was good but really it was just put to different areas. The use of reborn is now mixed through chakra, other heals and meditate. Reborn use to give you 1/2 of your hp back, but it was a lot more difficult to conserve your mana if you were trying to heal yourself in the midst of a fight. With meditate you can forcepush meditate then do all of the heals bringing the disciple back to full hp.

I like the way that disciple use to be. Idk about bingy but when I was playing disciple not to long ago I had to change my play style completly because of all the changes.

I agree like a while ago in duels I would literally never heal myself as I would do now. I may pop 1 pray during a fight if I hav time and chakra only to dispel anything on me. But otherwise I would beat on someone with skills and my trusty stick. Nowadays people just force push and heal up then contine and rinse and repeat.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I agree like a while ago in duels I would literally never heal myself as I would do now. I may pop 1 pray during a fight if I hav time and chakra only to dispel anything on me. But otherwise I would beat on someone with skills and my trusty stick. Nowadays people just force push and heal up then contine and rinse and repeat.
I remember when there was barely any disciples :p

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
They changed the way forcepull works, so instead of over launching people it would bring them right to you.

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
If our mana does get reduced maybe we should get something else to kinda balance us with the other specs that got a mana buff, maybe reborn could be better :D