• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Disciple item-Bones

Volk

Stone
Disciples should be able to use bones as a weapon, as it is a stick-like item. No idea where it would get put scale wise, but itdbe nice to have it as a viable bind item.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Could actually be good. Atm there the stick that could be considered as wooden weapon, then there fish that is like diamond and blaze rod that is like gold. Bone could be stone or iron grade like damage...

Moralsk

Gold
My personal view of disciples makes me disagree with this. When I think of a disciple I think of a monk that is pure of heart yet not afraid to lay down a can of whoop ass. Giving them bones as weapon makes them seem more evil oriented. Others may picture them differently however, so I could be wrong.

Volk

Stone
Actually in muai thai the use of elephant bones is not uncommon, they were the first Kalli and eskrima sticks.

And Pew always negatively rates my posts it's his job in life.

Volk

Stone
Also, does anyone here know what a cestus is? Among romans, the Cestus was a gauntlet that the gladiators of their time would wear to protect their arms and serve as a weapon; The front of which had a leather pouch that was often filled with Iron plates, sand, and bones. It was considered honorable to fill these with the crushed humerus of slain gladiators. The humerus was recognized in these times as the strongest bone in the human body, to hold someone else's was to hold the secret of what made that person strong.

There is actually countless records and history behind martial artists and monks of all kinds holding faith and using bones as not only a weapon; but as a symbol, a focus, and for personal spirituality.

I didn't make this post simply as a, "Bones look like sticks therefore it should be a disciple weapon." but as a why they actually should be a disciple weapon.

Ultanian

Portal
Also, does anyone here know what a cestus is? Among romans, the Cestus was a gauntlet that the gladiators of their time would wear to protect their arms and serve as a weapon; The front of which had a leather pouch that was often filled with Iron plates, sand, and bones. It was considered honorable to fill these with the crushed humerus of slain gladiators. The humerus was recognized in these times as the strongest bone in the human body, to hold someone else's was to hold the secret of what made that person strong.

There is actually countless records and history behind martial artists and monks of all kinds holding faith and using bones as not only a weapon; but as a symbol, a focus, and for personal spirituality.

I didn't make this post simply as a, "Bones look like sticks therefore it should be a disciple weapon." but as a why they actually should be a disciple weapon.
This guy sounds smart- let him have his bones xD

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5

@EtKEnn god do u have a twin or something here?