• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Disciple Forcejump

B

Bingy1218

I've spoken with other disciples about this and whether it be biased or not we feel with the new upcoming level 60 maybe disciples should get a jump or super jump skill

Forcejump
Mana or stamina maybe half?
Around half as good as super jump and fires u straight upwards or launches you forwards in the direction you are facing like force push but on yourself.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Seems like it would pretty much make disciple the ultimate mobility class. Not only would the class have the ability to get around like a dragoon, but it would also be able to move other players as well. Would kind of eliminate dragoons.

What i'd actually really like to see is a lvl 60 skill that reproduces the old force pull or push, where the target is launched a few blocks into the air. Maybe call it force lift or something like that.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
What i'd actually really like to see is a lvl 60 skill that reproduces the old force pull or push, where the target is launched a few blocks into the air. Maybe call it force lift or something like that.
Iron fist does pretty much this, maybe not quite as high, but certainly launches them.
As for Forcejump, meh.
But you mentioned, "like forcepush, but on yourself." I like this idea.
However I think it should be exactly like forcepush is now, no lift, just a straight push on yourself, with no damage on push.

(this makes me wish i could confuse myself if i were a thief with say, /skill confuse <myself> :D) <-- Psst *nudges kainzo*

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I was thinking like, you cause your opponent to jump high up in the air and then they come back down and take fall damage.