• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved Disciple Force Skills

Ive been gone for months now and ive noticed forcepull and forcepush now require a much closer identical distance from the target. This distance requires you to be 7 blocks close. The fact its identical for both skills is senseless. Considering forcepush and the idea of the skill this distance makes some logic, however I still believe it should be extended by at least 1 block. Heres the thing that really bugs me however, forcepull which is used to pull the target closer in because they are farther from you. Now you must be at this close distance just to pull them back only a few blocks? The skill has barerly any purpose in this sense, I believe it should be extended by at least 3 blocks making a reasonable distance for the target to be pulled in from. Forcepull pushes the target a far distance from you so why should forcepull only pull nearby tagerts a short distance almost 1/2 that forcepush is capable off. Forcepull at 10 blocks and forcepush at 8.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Forcepull increased to 10 distance, Forcepush decreased to 5 distance.

Forcepush should be used in close quarters.
Forcepull should be used to close the gap