• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Disciple Armor/Fist

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
I was thinking if the disciple (healer branch) had different amour. Even just chainmail chestplate and helmet. One of the small reasons is because healers in my opinion are the weakest class with small damage. Yes, they have bandage and healing abilities but not really a main attack. Their main attacks are like sidearms to any other class. If they had at least chainmail armor of some sort it would be a bit more balanced. The biggest reason is that leather is pretty hard to come by. With the drop rate of leather its even harder. Adding to that finding cows is difficult as well. So to get 24 leather to get a full suit of armor is time consuming. The cleric (healer branch) has chainmail armor and in my opinion one of the better healer classes. All in all I think the disciple should have some sort of better untime consuming armor. If you dis-agree please reply why you dis-agree

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
I have to agree here. Healers are a good idea, but are a bit unbalanced compared to the rest of the base classes. What would be great is if bandage healed 20-25hp, but the CD increase by a lot. Healers should be able to heal someone from a critical state, so they can go fight again. Now for disciple, I would like to have a skill or something that increase defence like "Stoneskin" where you use it, and you're treated as having a suit of leather armor. It could be a level 25 skill.

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
Theazian, Thats a great idea I like the stoneskin ability idea. Maybe if it lasted 1 minute or 1 1/2 minutes that would be awesome. With a cooldown of 5 or 10 minutes.

I'd like to see disciple get an ability to let them bypass armor (pinpoint precision?) It wouldn't make them OP (its only 6 direct dmg) and it would give them more of a chance when trapped by an armor warrior spec.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
i agree should get chest and boots maybe.
The bypass armor is ok but casters already have that.
A healer need to be able to take some hit yet be effective in band aiding the party. or allies.

Like suggested above a stone skin would be very useful for the healer.