• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

dimond pick

odog127

TNT
so i was looking aroung one day and i found this chest right and in side that chest was two dimond picks with eff4 and unbreaking 3 i took them and ran back to my town but when i got there they werent in my invitory why?

Blackpatch

Stone
If you placed them on your toolbar and you were under a certain crafting level you would have dropped them

JacobBurkey

Portal
If you placed them on your toolbar and you were under a certain crafting level you would have dropped them
You don't drop them, they just get placed back in your inventory. (if it was in your toolbar) They do however drop onto the ground if you have no space in your inventory.

globjako2

ICE ICE ICE!
So you are 7, then?
If you want to be an instigator or a hero, then you might want to try somewhere else. This is not the place to reply rudely to others' comments just because you don't like them. You seem to have something against me. I find this oddly disturbing because this is only going on on the forums.

By the way, the comma after "7" should not be there. But I wouldn't expect you to know that.