• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Diffuse's o chat mute appeal

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Diffuse
Muted by: Kainzo
Time of mute:Idk its been a couple months I think
Channel: o
Reason for mute:Implying that I had anything to do with a balance change
Your story: I decided that clerics were op so I switched cleric. Beat a level 50+ dreadknight in a 1v1 as a level 15 or so cleric. We talked about it a bit in o chat. Less than a minute after the DK was like WTF, kainzo announces he thinks healing will be nerfed. Next day I imply that the duel had something to do with the healing nerf and was muted. I have learndededed my lesson and would like to be unmuted :(

Angyles

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Diffuse
Muted by: Kainzo
Time of mute:Idk its been a couple months I think
Channel: o
Reason for mute:Implying that I had anything to do with a balance change
Your story: I decided that clerics were op so I switched cleric. Beat a level 50+ dreadknight in a 1v1 as a level 15 or so cleric. We talked about it a bit in o chat. Less than a minute after the DK was like WTF, kainzo announces he thinks healing will be nerfed. Next day I imply that the duel had something to do with the healing nerf and was muted. I have learndededed my lesson and would like to be unmuted :(

Angyles

I am going to go ahead and allow you the chance to prove you can behave, as you have done so in Elite and in Tour. You need to behave and not instigate any disagreements with staff =P