• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion did u delete it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyt16

Iron
  • ok so in the past 3 weeks their has been a guy stuck in limbo and you refuse to help him!
  • you bag on gays and gay rights when gangsta_kl3n said he was gay true or not its still wrong!
  • indar has not been producing any income in taxes for 3 weeks and we have lost about 15k souls!
  • you have no control over your staff your staff controls the server you don't!
  • their has been many bugs with the server any you haven't fixed them!
  • Many days ago a member of indar was attacked by another group of players in PVE claiming that the land he was using had already been "Verbally Claimed"... When the town member told this group that there is no such thing as "Verbal Claiming" He was laughed at and told that Strongholdx was enforcing this idea of "Verbal Claiming"
  • Non donator members need to be heard just as high tier donators are heard.. This is often not the case.. Why would people donate to a server that does not listen to the voice of the small people?
  • Next, Take away staff perms for the people who do not play and/or do not do their job as a staff member.. When it comes down to it, there are barely any active staff members.
  • the staff members are being biasetowards their friends and against other players that are not their friends for an example nuclearcouch has been found illegally farming xp 3 times in a row and never got reset!!!! acars got caught 1 time and got his lvls drained!!!
  • if you dont care then maybe this shows that this is not the server for indar

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Pasted hopefully before this is locked.

ok so in the past 3 days their has been a guy stuck in limbo and you refuse to help him!
Hasn't been 3 days. Was today only (I saw him online online yesterday)

You bag on gays and gay rights when gangsta_kl3n said he was gay true or not its still wrong!
I don't even.......When was the staff hating on gays?

Indar has not been producing any income in taxes for 3 weeks and we have lost about 15k souls!
You aren't the only ones with bugs. A lot of other bugs are around. Also remember, the people who work on this are VOLUNTEERS.

you have no control over your staff your staff controls the server you don't!
Who is this "you"? Do you mean Kainzo? He's in full control don't know what you're talking about.
Their has been many bugs with the server any you haven't fixed them!
These people are VOLUNTEERS. These things take time to fix and they also have lives to live.
Many days ago a member of indar was attacked by another group of players in PVE claiming that the land he was using had already been "Verbally Claimed"... When the town member told this group that there is no such thing as "Verbal Claiming" He was laughed at and told that Strongholdx was enforcing this idea of "Verbal Claiming"
Why on earth would you listen to someone just saying that? Ask Strong himself or any other Mod+. Claiming has to be done via signs. Also, don't break the fucking rules, seriously. Don't whine about being punished, don't break the rules and you won't get punished.

Non donator members need to be heard just as high tier donators are heard.. This is often not the case.. Why would people donate to a server that does not listen to the voice of the small people?
Donor =/= more say. There are a lot of mid-high tier donors that are ignored too.

Next, Take away staff perms for the people who do not play and/or do not do their job as a staff member.. When it comes down to it, there are barely any active staff members.
While I disagree with barely any active part, perusing through the staff positions and weeding out the ones who've gone inactive can't hurt.

the staff members are being biasetowards their friends and against other players that are not their friends for an example nuclearcouch has been found illegally farming xp 3 times in a row and never got reset!!!! acars got caught 1 time and got his lvls drained!!!
Nuclear was banned at one point for it. Also, staff being biased usually isn't a thing because the mods usually talk to admins first (Don't quote me on this, I am no mod or admin, but this is what I was told by talking to staff)

and to Finnish you always delete a post when its for the better!!
No. They delete spam posts that just whine about everything and don't actually offer reasons, suggestions, or actual usage of the brain in their posts.

Fix these things and indar MIGHT come back.
Who died and made Indar king? I'm sorry but "Fixing" things for 1 group is stupid. If you're all gonna leave because of this, then farewell.
Otherwise wait it out and change with the server.

**I might not be a Mod or Admin, but I've been around enough to know that they do a lot of work that regular players just don't always see. Every position from Guide to Admin is filled with someone who wants to help herocraft and make it better in one way or another. We all donate our time to the server because we enjoy it and want to help it go far. So before you whine about bugs, or biasm, just remember that if they all left you wouldn't HAVE a server to play on. So instead of bitching about all this, thank @Kainzo, [USERGROUP=3][USERGROUP=3]@Founder[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP], [USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP], and [USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] for all the work they put in.**

*Edit: This is based on the last thread so some stuff might be off

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Please post real suggestions if you have them. Locking this troll post.

Status
Not open for further replies.