• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Diarmada's Application

Diarmada

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: Diarmada
Location & Age: NC, 16
Previous Bans :None
Referral(s): played on smaller heroes server
Reason I should be accepted:I enjoy the Class aspect of the server So I think it will be rather competitive.
Special key: HCD8
Voted for herocraft today
Ive been playing minecraft for a good while, I started up around the time the machinima director Seananners started doing video's on it. Well everything just clicked into place after that. Ive been on countless servers, most of them Anarchy/pvp servers with some good competiton, but I felt the PvP was lacking. When I heard about the heroes plugin I gave it a try on a smaller server and practically fell in love. Hopefully I can get accepted to this server so I can be a good edition to the community. I prefer PvP based content and all-out battles between players. Mostly ambush style so they dont see me coming. I'll probably be a rogue For the stealth aspect.