• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Devin52992's Mute

IGN: Devin52992
Muted by: @ no idea
Time of mute: no idea
Channel: trade
Reason for mute: no idea
Your story: i just logged on and I'm banned from trade for some reason? no idea why. I was bidding on a head earlier today i guess but my bids were all legitimate and i was outbid b4 i logged so i doubt that's why, just wanna know why i was muted lol?

*edit*

@Angyles my bidding wasnt trolls it was legitimate i have the 800 coins + which is the max i went, i was outbid everytime so how is this troll bidding?

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Devin52992
Muted by: @ no idea
Time of mute: no idea
Channel: trade
Reason for mute: no idea
Your story: i just logged on and I'm banned from trade for some reason? no idea why. I was bidding on a head earlier today i guess but my bids were all legitimate and i was outbid b4 i logged so i doubt that's why, just wanna know why i was muted lol?

You were muted today for your troll bidding. This was in regards to a bidding war on a head.

Tag me in a week and I will remove the mute.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I was instructed per @Danda to mute everyone who was bidding by .01 coin. It was trolling. Your name was specifically mentioned by him as he reviewed the logs.