• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dev notes 4.10

kongrave

Portal
Im not using it atm but it does say that forums have tapatalk compat ill check back when im home.

Edit: I can't seem to find it either what is it categorized under/named? HCO?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Temp removing tapatalk - I couldnt get it enabled and it completely through off our alert system.

I'll work on it more later.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Dev Notes 4.11

Changes:
  • Lengthened the time between the random mob spawn on all players and the warning message.
  • TOUR channel can now be "quick chatted" ... '/tour <msg>'
  • Health Potions doing the correct amount, fixed MC code.
  • Adjusting farming exp gain, less weight on SHEARING more on FARMING, exacts here.
  • Attempting to fix non-loading chunks so they will load. (May be an issue with backup system)
  • Vote site added! http://tiny.cc/hco5
  • Reduced amount gained per vote to 4c (20c every day if you vote on all 5)
  • Tuned crop growth up hopefully.
  • Fixed the entry for Alchemist Chain Boots / Helm.
  • Reckoning now deals 50 dmg to targets affected.
  • Initial testing for Back Pack plugin. (Donor)
  • Added Extended Backpack "/backpack" for T8 donors - /in testing/.
  • Town Changes
    • Town Tax - will be 400c for Hamlets after Monday. Use /town tax.
    • Reduced City cost for Mycelium from 500 to 100 blocks.
    • Added Gravel cost.
  • Nether warts now grant farming exp! REALLY this time.
  • Added a /vote - command to show you the vote page.
  • Voting now grants EXP & COIN. (30 exp / 3 coin)
Forum Changes
  • Added the ability to tag groups such as Admins

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Is there a chance of chats being able to be viewed as before from Warshard and Bastion (and I'd imagine Nether) as the same chat? Was in my opinion much better, also don't know why it was changed.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Is there a chance of chats being able to be viewed as before from Warshard and Bastion (and I'd imagine Nether) as the same chat? Was in my opinion much better, also don't know why it was changed.
I'm at a loss of what you think changed - can you expand on what is going on that was changed? Herochat hasnt made any changes on how changes are handled....

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm at a loss of what you think changed - can you expand on what is going on that was changed? Herochat hasnt made any changes on how changes are handled....

When you are in Warshard or Nether, you will not be able to see that chat of people in Bastion. You'll only be able to see global chats such as offtopic, trade, and elite.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In Newerth chat, as an example, the chat that users see in Bastion is separate from the chat users see in Warshard or the Nether. You can still communicate through global chats, PM's, etc., but not in these chats. Almost like it's 3 separate chats, I guess you could say?