• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Details on project protection.

RedKhan

Soulsand
I was checking the wiki for details on protection for public projects, but couldn't find any articles that mention them. Can anyone give me the specifics?

What you need to make it official, does the project type need to be approved, is it only regioning of the area or is PvP turned off until completion?

All help appreciated.

RedKhan

Soulsand
It's been mentioned before on the forums, The gingerbread house that offered free mushroom is one that springs to mind.

Basically a project that was for the whole server as opposed to just to serve the player that made it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It's rare to have something protected at this point in time, I am a tad taken away in RL but my goal is to have personal regions in soon, even if it means admins creating them for the user.

RedKhan

Soulsand
Oh okay, my mistake. I thought they were already in place in some area's. I'd heard mention of a wizards tower or something in chat.

But cool, I'll hold off til they are ready to go.