• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Destruct30 App

destruct30

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Destruct30
  2. Location & Age: Toronto, Canada 19
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: searching on Minecraft Server List
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am friendly and helpful. I enjoy building things (unfortunately my old computer crashed so i can't exactly show you) espacially forts, castles, and other fortifications. I have also built ships in the past. I enjoy roleplay where it is accepted and I easily stay in character. Im mature and do not grief, swear, or annoy anyone in general. I make friends quite easily and hope to be a positive community member.
  9. Additional Info: I don't have much else to say other than im dedicated and will be one for at least 2 hours a day

reviewing...
ok, you have a good application and I think the server could use another person like you, so Welcome to Herocraft! Please Check your inbox and i would love it if you could please vote! Thanks!