• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Destrucshot's Whitelist App.

Dynamite

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Destrucshot
  2. Location & Age: Australia
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Daxon, karyon, KiwiGuy_NZ, boyscout_, Littlemikey, ShapesArnotts, soratidus999, Vandigan
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because I want to play with friends and help out where I can! I've tried out a few other servers and did enjoy them, but this server was praised among the others so I definitely want to give it a shot. I understand the management team for Herocraft may not be have the easiest job in the world, and I offer myself to help out if you guys/girls need it :)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through mates from my online clan, heard nothing but good.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: Not really much else to say, I enjoy Minecraft, I am looking for a new mode to invest into, and this seems to be just the thing i'm looking for. The rules and this plugin reminds me of the old-school MMOs, where there isn't much linear progression, and you were free to make your own adventure in a universe. I anticipate the chance to check out what the buzz surrounding Herocraft is all about.