• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Destava's aplication

Destava

TNT
IN GAME NAME: Destava
LOCATION & AGE: The Nederlands, 13
PREVIOUS BANS: I was banned only 1 time, because the server admin was cheating and flying to kill us and steal our stuff. So then I also began to fly and then he banned me. :(
You might not find it because i was at a friends house when we got banned.
REFFERALS: I don't have any friends here on this server, but i would like to be the firt one. So that my friend can also join when he bought Minecraft.
REASON YOU SHOULD BE ACCEPTED: Well, I should be accepted because i have read all the rules and i've read about the heroes and i've read the wiki, and i'm planning on working together with other players and helping them out. I'd like to join a town and stay there to make it grow. And i have good fighting skills.
HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT HEROCRAFT: My friend told me about it and he said it was an awesome server, but they have a whitelist so youre gonna have to work to get in.
But they have heroes and stuff so if you would get in it would be epic...
HAVE YOU VOTED FOR HEROCRAFT: Yes
ADDITIONAL INFO: I Have bould many things but most of it got griefed or deleted but lately i have bould a complete redstone bar, here are some pictures...
View attachment 812 View attachment 813View attachment 814 see the tables are coming up XD

Destava

TNT
I dont remember the server because it was a long time ago (i was 8) and the server was also from a friend but I dont know him anymore either. And it was on this account, an only I am on this account nobody else.

Destava

TNT
I have deleted my fly hack a long time ago, I dont have it anymore
Just so that you know

Destava

TNT
I only have one last thing to say, I know that i've been stupid doing it but i would really like to join your server and i will never ever do something like that in your server.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I dont remember the server because it was a long time ago (i was 8) and the server was also from a friend but I dont know him anymore either. And it was on this account, an only I am on this account nobody else.

HOLD IT! I want to get something straight here... If you were 8 when you were banned, that would have to mean Minecraft was in the making for 5 years already (from your app saying you're 13). Minecraft went into InDev in 2009. Which means that mutliplayer didn't get released till 2009. Care to explain your age?

Destava

TNT
How can I prove to you that I am 13, I mean I think I was 8 or 9 I already said I don't remember.
I want to prove that I am 13

Destava

TNT
Just 1 more question, im from the nederlands and I dont know what the abbreviation PM means

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
How can I prove to you that I am 13, I mean I think I was 8 or 9 I already said I don't remember.
I want to prove that I am 13
Dude, you were banned 4-5 years ago correct? Minecraft wasn't developed till 2009. Unless the ban wasn't on a minecraft server, there's no way you are 13 now if you were banned at the age of 8-9 less than 1-2 years ago.

Destava

TNT
Or it wasn't 4-5 years ago, I cant remember I told you.
and how is it possible that I can speak english if I am not 13 years old, and if we only get english at high-school

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Or it wasn't 4-5 years ago, I cant remember I told you.
and how is it possible that I can speak english if I am not 13 years old, and if we only get english at high-school
If you remember that you were 8 or 9, don't say that you don't remember when it happened. 13-8=5, 13-9=4 Don't say that you were 8 or 9 when you were banned if you don't remember how long ago it was.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So saying that you were banned when you were 8 means you were banned like when you were 12? Clear this story up for me please.