• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Despair and BoilBlood One Shotting

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Me and my friend Mischiv where on visions messing around, I was bloodmage he was necro. He webbed me and despaired and the message for me being blinded spammed chat and I instantly just died, then Me and him where fighting and I boilblooded him and it spammed chat with his blood boiling and he just died.....
I think that there could just be a bug with dots and blinds/dots because as DK I had all my dots on @uin153 and I used terror and he said it did massive damage. (I had dots on me when despaired)

http://imgur.com/Pkp8gSh,HkvRnH4,nbcBkYo

xMJay

Portal
visions is broken. Fall damage is insane, skills do a lot more damage than they should, and there is a constant hp regen on visions.

Dewyn

Retired Staff
visions is broken. Fall damage is insane, skills do a lot more damage than they should, and there is a constant hp regen on visions.

Tell me about it. I've got Zo on Visions (so I can spam visual effects instead of waiting for ridiculous cooldowns like Layhands) and even with 10000 health a fifteen-block fall killed me. Also, Earthwall froze in place.

Thanks for this, though, might be helpful trying to figure out what's going on with Visions.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Tell me about it. I've got Zo on Visions (so I can spam visual effects instead of waiting for ridiculous cooldowns like Layhands) and even with 10000 health a fifteen-block fall killed me. Also, Earthwall froze in place.

Thanks for this, though, might be helpful trying to figure out what's going on with Visions.
test it for me, we'll need to see if its fixed or not.