• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Designer Team App : Dugrus

Dugrus

Dirt
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Dugrus
2. Position applying for: Designer
3. What's your favorite color?:
Green ^.^
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT + 8
5. Previous work (please include links if possible!): https://www.tokmore.com
6. What are your areas of expertise?: MyBB, vBulletin , Xenforo , IPB, HTML , SQL , PHP, SEO
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Hi guys, im a website developer , and started to make website when im 11. I still remember that my first website is make by using vBulletin Script. I hope I can help Herocraft to make the best website
;)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Dugrus
2. Position applying for: Designer
3. What's your favorite color?:
Green ^.^
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT + 8
5. Previous work (please include links if possible!): https://www.tokmore.com
6. What are your areas of expertise?: MyBB, vBulletin , Xenforo , IPB, HTML , SQL , PHP, SEO
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Hi guys, im a website developer , and started to make website when im 11. I still remember that my first website is make by using vBulletin Script. I hope I can help Herocraft to make the best website
;)
Started your first website when you were 11? how old are you now?

Did you have any images/screens of more of your work?

Thanks!

Dugrus

Dirt
Started your first website when you were 11? how old are you now?

Did you have any images/screens of more of your work?

Thanks!

Im 15 this year, you can have a look on my latest project www.tokmore.com. Sorry for the late reply.

Last edited:

ZeZeene

Herocube Guardian
As a team lead, I'd like to know what exactly you are capable of. Sent you a little challenge to aid us in assessing this matter.

Fellky03

Dirt
I am also working on a similar project and will also be creating a website to share all of the details of my current project as well as the future ones. I also will be using the smm and seo consultant Los Angeles services to promote the website so that can generate good income.