• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Designated Area for PvP

Hey guys i see my post got a X from kleenx listen i was thinking there should be least some kinda PVP cool down like one server i went to when u got killed there was a cool down on u say like temp imunity while u get ur stuff cause i know i find it frustrating to get PVP camped also isn't camping graves illegal? i mean if it's not it should be i mean geez get killed like 500 times trying to get ur stuff also from what i know ur not allowed to spawn camp either and technically this is legit PVP talk so.... ya

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
if theres going to be pvp pits I vote for a non regioned area near the respawn point where people can have gear chests for their groups/themselves

Y

ytiggidmas

at this point I don't see why admins don't just throw some sort of build at let's say 500,500 region it, and call at a pvp area..