• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Def's sig shop

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I'd love one! Make it look like a battle ground with my name in the middle. Maybe toss in "The Best PvPer On Herocraft" as well under it hahaha.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Could I get one pretty please? ^.^ Maybe a background of plains and a big tree in da back, I dunno, surprise me if you find the time to do one >:)

I want one. Can it have me with a diamond sword and in all diamond armor with the dragon egg in my open hand and the endear dragon head on my spear with my diamond sword on my belt with a black and white cat following me and I'm in a nice natural background.

comfyfutons

Glowing Redstone
Could you integrate "The Merchant's Market Trading Post(-100x,450z)" so I don't need a title above it, and maybe something else cool into my current picture? @DefaultTexture

I want one. Can it have me with a diamond sword and in all diamond armor with the dragon egg in my open hand and the endear dragon head on my spear with my diamond sword on my belt with a black and white cat following me and I'm in a nice natural background.
Bumpidybumbidybump.