• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DeeCry's Application

DeeCry

TNT
Heyho HeroCraft Community,
  1. In-game name: DeeCry (Also knowen as p000ison​
  2. Location & Age: Germany(My English should be well); 16​
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Nope, I have been never banned.
  4. Referral(s): I know Sleaker, Kainzo, DThielke and Multitallented from the Heroes IRC Channel. So I know no other players on HeroCraft. Maybe later a few more people of my clan will follow me. I also helped some people there with the "Heroes" plugin.​
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I own/owned a medium-size Server (about 20-30 players). We had a great Community, but now most of the people dont' feel like it. So I search for a new Server. I tested "Heroes" now for about 2 month, and..... Its so great! I think this is the right decision to join HeroCraft. Im sure this will be lot of fun. I like the Idea of your Server. So its not too much PvP and not too much farming resources.^^ Also its great, that all/the most of your plugins are self coded. This maks a Server unique. Also Im a nice person, who helps everybody, when I have time to.^^. I've coded the public skill Fishing. So I know the basics about Java and Ill try to code more Skills. HeroCraft helps me a lot to learn how to code in Java. I play Minecraft since 1.4/1.3 and it makes still fun.​
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: After I saw the "Heroes" plugin (, the best RPG plugin ever have been coded) on Bukkit.org, looked for HeroCraft and found this great Server.​
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep, I've voted 1 min. before..^^​
  8. Additional Info: My real name is Max and I live in Bavaria in Germany. Yep the Oktoberfest^^. Its great to join a Server of another country. Also this helps me to improve my english know-how.​
(Sry for the spelling mistakes.)
MfG DeeCry/Max | See you soon on HeroCraft, DeeCry/Max

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Congrats ! You have been accepted ! Please check your pms ! :)
Please adjust your signature as advertising for other servers is not allowed here.
( as well as adjust the size, its a bit large )
Thank you !!!!!!!!

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Have you whitelisted DeeCry? or p000ison?
I am at work at the moment and dont have access to server.
Was attempting to get someone to whitelist DeeCry as that is your listed in game name.

@Brutalacerate

( all my cell phone does is text and make phone calls, imagine that)