• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Decrease Spawn Cooldown Timer.

Okinosuke

TNT
Suggestion title sums it up. Instead of being one hour, what would you think of making it 30m instead? I'm finding myself needing to use it more often. This pertains to the /spawn command.

spiralz

Obsidian
I think it is great where it is at.

Not long ago, there was no /spawn command for professions, only the noob Crafter was meant to use it. Then professions got it and it cost 3 Emeralds, which I thought was good. Theeeeen it only costs a cheap 3 redstone blocks. The point is, we weren't really supposed to have a /spawn anyway, so be glad to have one at all. It's done this way so that you try alternatives such as Wizard gtp to spawn or Herogates or *gasp* maybe even walking/taking a road. This server is not meant to be easy mode, so I'd say don't expect easy routes to do things.

Okinosuke

TNT
I suppose. Roads may be out though since it seems Tiltwo and (possibly) more have declared war on our town. May have to go Wizard. Thanks for your feedback.