• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Decrease Minimum Bounty Threshold

Should the Bounty Minimum be Decreased?

• Total voters
Today I got on and I wanted pvp. Sadly there was noone on but the usual noobs to kill. I did not want to kill noobs. I did /bounty list, no bounties... there are never bounties. I went to place a bounty, too poor, Minimum of 100s required.
I think that decreasing the amount of money it costs to place a bounty, the more likely people are to place them. This means more pvp, and people are likely to stop camping the same noobs; and might go kill people for a reason.
(I also kinda want to spam bounties cuz it's fun)

(Propaganda)
And conclusion for lazy people that think reading is dumb

(And a Rainbow for the little ones)

#Pickle4Prez
Decreasing amount of money it costs to place bounties will mean more murder, and more money. Murder and money is fun, so vote YES to cheaper bounties.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I voted for everything because ya know ALL SO TRUE
Theres a reason its high... and its so people don't spam bountys... ( Facepalm )
Whats so bad with spamming bounties? Rich Bastards did it last pay @TheYeti get the reference :p
Is this just because you don't like pvp devoted? :p

OHOHOOHO SHOTS FIRED

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I voted for everything because ya know ALL SO TRUE

Whats so bad with spamming bounties? Rich Bastards did it last pay @TheYeti get the reference :p
Is this just because you don't like pvp devoted? :p

OHOHOOHO SHOTS FIRED
Weeeell... having a few pages of bountys would encurage pvp... but 90% of the time it would encurage people to stay at home ( Decressing PVP ) and 10% of the time the people will travel to PVE... sooo, yah T_T

Also I do like PVP, but not as much as some people do... ( Not a bad thing )

Also... your gun was full of blanks :3

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Even if they are high and people hide, with the new TNT thing you can pretty much get anywhere

There probably needs to be some tweaks or something to allow better siege tactics, but that's for a different thread.