• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Decolonizer's Application

I found out about this server by literally Googling "Best MMORPG server for Minecraft", and this was one of the options I found. What made me choose this one, is how filtered, screened, and organized the staff here appear to be. I like that jerks are screened out haha.

Anyway, I was born in Canada and only ever left once to New York on vacation over the weekend last year in May. I have a German and Romanian background. I am about to start a placement in car mechanics, otherwise known as an Automotive Service Technician.

I've always loved MMORPGs, and always loved Minecraft. I've been trying to find a combination of both, and I think I may have found it. I look forward to joining you guys, and to make new friends on HeroCraft! :D

P.S. Just a question: Why would location and age be required for legal purposes? I don't understand, but oh well. I don't mind sharing my age and location.

-Hans Cimpoesu / Decolonizer

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Decolonizer
  2. Location & Age: Canada, Ontario, Mississauga, 17 on April 7th.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Just one, from BlackCraft (I think that's what the server was called) about half a year ago. And this was on a different account (Free cracked account before I purchased Minecraft, named "ButtScratcher"). It was a permanent IP ban, because I asked for it. I just didn't really like the server, and found myself coming back to it and wasted my time doing nothing. I PM'd one of the admins to ban me, and asked if I was sure, I said yes.
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCD11
I found out about this server by literally Googling "Best MMORPG server for Minecraft", and this was one of the options I found. What made me choose this one, is how filtered, screened, and organized the staff here appear to be. I like that jerks are screened out haha.

Anyway, I was born in Canada and only ever left once to New York on vacation over the weekend last year in May. I have a German and Romanian background. I am about to start a placement in car mechanics, otherwise known as an Automotive Service Technician.

I've always loved MMORPGs, and always loved Minecraft. I've been trying to find a combination of both, and I think I may have found it. I look forward to joining you guys, and to make new friends on HeroCraft! :D

P.S. Just a question: Why would location and age be required for legal purposes? I don't understand, but oh well. I don't mind sharing my age and location.

-Hans Cimpoesu / Decolonizer
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
@Decolonizer
Accepted. Your name will be added
-Side note: Nice effort on your application

Also to answer your question there is a law in the country where the server is hosted (U.S) that dictates what can and cannot be asked of people under a certain age over the internet. Nothing invasive just the law.

@LightningCape
Thank you for the speedy response! I look forward to gaming and / or chatting with you and the rest of the community. :) And thank you for answering!