• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Deathchests being unlocked

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Not sure if this is a case of perms not working, or if the values have been changed, but I thought it used to be that deathchests remained locked for about 15 mins and disappeared after about 30. But now it appears they aren't locking ...

Digger360

Obsidian
As they shouldn't. If a player kills you, they shouldn't need to wait 15 minutes while you get a posse/MoreGear.
I don't want to wait 15 minutes everytime I kill someone.

Do you?

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I think they should lock for any PvE related death and be unlocked for PvP related deaths if that is possible.

Mr_Conor

Wood
As they shouldn't. If a player kills you, they shouldn't need to wait 15 minutes while you get a posse/MoreGear.
I don't want to wait 15 minutes everytime I kill someone.

Do you?

On the other hand, neither do I particularly want to mine for an hour, picking up a few injuries along the way to weaken me, and then get mugged on my way out by some irritating little twerp who has sat waiting for me to do the work just so he can hijack my efforts the moment I am finished.
I'm not saying that your point is invalid, merely that there are multiple interests at work here. I think that having to guard your loot for fifteen minutes is a small price to pay considering.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Instaloot also is not working fo t6+[DOUBLEPOST=1347281684,1347281652][/DOUBLEPOST]So they are probably fixing or changing things

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This is resolved next restart in patch 4.01
Deathchests should lock for around 5-10 minutes in any death and then be removed afterwards.
It was an issue in the config.