• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Death Star (<Recruiting>)

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
In Game Name(IGN): Acherous

Age(must be 15+): 20

Minecraft Exp: 4 years

Herocraft Exp: 4 years on the 8th.

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): No. I will not change my walking seizure skin for any reason. Sorry.

Spec or intended spec: Not sure. Whatever seems fun that people tell me about this map. Miner is likely.

Current level: lost soul:1 crafter: 3

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Digging giant holes like undercity's of towns and mining have always been amusing.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm a mature face that's willing to put back into the town what I get out of it.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None this map. I can list everything going back to zeal but I'm not sure that's necessary. I will include that I was mayor and second in command of a kingdom.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Not this map. Maybe once or twice for political reasons on past maps.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: yeah

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: yup

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: uh huh

Were you referred? By who? Not referred but I know the mayor and sic.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
What's up @Acherous ! Welcome to The Death Star my friend, glad to see you back :D I'll be on later tonight and can get you invited and set up.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I was on today along with 3 other people in the chat and not a single one could be bothered to tell me the coordinates to town. Sorry man but I think I'll look elsewhere.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Goodluck! I'm easier to reach on the forums during daytime, but I understand :p I play WAY late, 11pm-6am CST
A lot of the peolpe in that chat aren't a part of the town either. You can /who (name) to see what town people belong to.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Big thanks to @JORIZQUI for the hanger improvements! I'll finally master engineer tonight, and plan to add a shuttle (lift) from beneath the Death Star to the southern hanger. I'll be adding two ships: one in flight below the Death Star, and one in dock in the hanger. Anyone interested in building a personal tie fighter, feel free to shoot me PM or leave a message below. We'll have limited space, but enough for a few people to work on some personal crafts :D
Shuttle-CHRON.jpg

This is the shuttle design I'm referring to. I'll have this in flight model below, and a docked version (wings folded up) in the actual town :cool:

Last edited:

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Big thanks to @JORIZQUI for the hanger improvements! I'll finally master engineer tonight, and plan to add a shuttle (lift) from beneath the Death Star to the southern hanger. I'll be adding two ships: one in flight below the Death Star, and one in dock in the hanger. Anyone interested in building a personal tie fighter, feel free to shoot me PM or leave a message below. We'll have limited space, but enough for a few people to work on some personal crafts :D
Shuttle-CHRON.jpg

This is the shuttle design I'm referring to. I'll have this in flight model below, and a docked version (wings folded up) in the actual town :cool:

Cool, that way we will be able to get into the town a bit easier.

just a couple of questions: first, how low is the shuttle going to be flying in order for us to be able to access it? Second, are we eventually planing to have a base on the ground/sea (some hybrid between camino and the moon of endor) and in that case, would it not be better to have 2 landed shutlles, one inside the DS and one on a landing pad below?

On another note I reworked the tie fighters so they actually fit in the hangar XD, I have 2 half done (due to lack of materials) and there is space for 2 more, but they pretty much have to stick to the same design, there is no room for customization to be honest, since they are allrady so small.

Also, I suppose I will be kind of bussy with the adventure map stuff, I still plan to pop in from time to time and build, but It's going to take me longer to get stuff done, specially gathering the materials.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I can help with the materials aspect. Unfortunately with the way townships currently work our regions don't extend down to ground/sea level. I thought about making either a floating landing pad, or to just have the shuttle "flying" right above the water. I'm going to map out areas for a garage, and that's where we can store the personal fighters/ships. They won't be in the actual hanger area. Just add a materials need list to our current convo and I'll start gathering :D

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
I can help with the materials aspect. Unfortunately with the way townships currently work our regions don't extend down to ground/sea level. I thought about making either a floating landing pad, or to just have the shuttle "flying" right above the water. I'm going to map out areas for a garage, and that's where we can store the personal fighters/ships. They won't be in the actual hanger area. Just add a materials need list to our current convo and I'll start gathering :D

cool, I want a personal ship so bad...

we will have to limit the space though.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
We can always use what's above us, the only thing we could potentially use it for is more housing/storage. I wouldn't mind placing a few ships around the exterior either.

I've maxed enchanter, so if anyone needs any gear/tools I'm going to create a drop box and you can just leave a sign or message via the forums.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Yea, I'm at work for another hour, but I'll be on after that.

In Game Name(IGN): xXKiller4HireXx

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: I've been playing since 2011.

Herocraft Exp: Three days now :D

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): Yes, if it looks awesome. Star wars is cool

Spec or intended spec: Farmer / Smith

Current level: Bard : 6/Crafter : 8

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to decorate and build houses to be aesthetically pleasing. Also, farming and making different foods like cake and pumpkin pie.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm on a lot, so helping people after I get used to things, probably.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Ner

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: Indeed!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes and Yes

Were you referred? By who?: You, man. :)

I want to join this town.
mc exp:4 to 5 years
hc exp:1 day
skin: default
class:dread knight lvl1
age 15+
other details i haven't quite unlocked or explored them yet but willing to change them in anyway the town needs
i understand the rules