• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Death Star (<Recruiting>)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Glad to see this still going strong!
Am I still part of the clan? Did I ever join? I know I'm in the chat channel.... And I looked at the town....like once. :(

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'm sorry for my period of inactivity. I'll be on a lot more now :D I'll be doing activity checks on the housing units this week. I'll be leaving signs in your front doors, just replace them letting me know you're still around! I'll also be doing some more recruiting this week, we're going to need more pvpers and builders asap!

LagowDeLago

Stone
In Game Name(IGN): LagowDeLago

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: 2-3 Years

Herocraft Exp: Was on for 2 months during the original undying event era, been playing for at least 1 month current time.

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): Yes, if I can get creative with it.

Spec or intended spec: Disciple/Transcendent/Cleric/Vicar, Farmer

Current level: 61 Transcendent, 60 Disciple/Cleirc, 38 Vicar. Currently leveling Vicar. Level 20 Farmer.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to build, support others, farm, mine, really help people out in general. That's probably why I'm a support class.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Powerful clerical/disciple support abilities, farming abilities, high play hours (I'm on a lot of the time), willing to do anything to help as I'm able, and good PvE/PvP experience.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Tilionius

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No, I have not.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: I pledge myself to the defense and support of the Death Star.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes, crystal clear.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: No, but I'm working to buy a good headset.

Were you referred? By who?: Ex0tic_Panda, 360any, Ice_Burner.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Working a double at work today (17 straight hours :( ) , but I'll be on my normal way late hours after today. If anyone has any questions or needs anything, just leave a message/PM me and I'll get back to you pretty quickly ;)!

Kaboing

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN):

Age(must be 15+): 19

Minecraft Exp: 5+ years

Herocraft Exp: 1 day

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): N, The creeper inspires enough fear needed

Spec or intended spec: RuneBlade,Blacksmith

Current level: lvl 10 Rune

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to mine endlessly, the first 5 hours of herocraft consisted of me mining. I am also a very experienced builder.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Someone who is afraid to go hunt for what is needed and a useful meat shield when the need arises for one

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): bib

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: no

Were you referred? By who?: Saw on forums

Agent40

Wood
In Game Name(IGN):
Agent40

Age(must be 15+):
15 just.

Minecraft Exp:
since alpha in 2009, so 6 years.

Herocraft Exp:
1 Year and about 2 week full playtime (in Hours)

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N):
Does my skin count. :)

Spec or intended spec:
I do have alot of stuff :p

Current level:
43 Crusader

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):
PVP, kill and build.

What strengths do you bring to the town?:
i am a high trained PVPer, i pratise my skills everyday.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):
Caervervon :(

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
The Town Owner hates me and my friend back stabbed me to get me kicked.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?:
Sure, why not.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:
Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:
Audio Technia ATR 2500 and Astro A40's and i do have ts.

Were you referred? By who?:
No

In Game Name(IGN): Psykeeper

Age(must be 15+): 21

Minecraft Exp: A good amount. Been playing for over a year, been through many servers and such.

Herocraft Exp: Been a member for months now. Maxed many classes and a few professions.

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): That all depends on the skin in question, made by who, and if it's based on 1 - 3 or 4 - 6, so.. Most likely Yes.

Spec or intended spec: Builder, material farmer.

Current level: 61 Illusionist / 60 Alchemist

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to build and construct neat things. I also like making potions for a hobby.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: My dedicated alchemy and willingness to share goodies I find from my daily mining and mob farming.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Lenor (Lenoria), Forgot the 2nd town (Lenoria), Delve (Delve Empire), Hyrule (Delve Empire)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Not at all. I left the Lenorians due to their former bad rep.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: Definitely.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Absolutely.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Both, Skype included.

Were you referred? By who?: No one.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@TimeThiefPvp Yea, I keep the age limit to help protect both parties involved. Sorry :(

@The_Huntchez Welcome to The Death Star ! We're not too picky on the skins tbh, so whatever floats your boat :p

In Game Name(IGN):Ccrazymaster

Age(must be 15+):15 and a couple of days :)

Minecraft Exp: i don't really know i guess i been there for enough time

Herocraft Exp:been on and off

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): i wouldn't hate it so i guess if needed yes

Spec or intended spec: crafter what i want to be farmer/miner/merchant not sure yet

Current level: lvl4 ranger/lvl 17 crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): i really like farming/ roleplaying(ingames)/resource farming also trading i like trading even more when it's across towns for example and diplomacy in general

What strengths do you bring to the town?: i'm active when i can/resource farmer

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):alderath

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): no it was disbanded

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: yes (but to be fair i'm not a good pvper

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: i don't

Were you referred? By who?: no

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Haha no problem, I'm going to be clearing some inactive rooms and making space for new recruits tonight anyway, so we'll have you a space the next time youre around.

In Game Name(IGN): ForestOfSea

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: About 4-5 Years

Herocraft Exp: 2-3 Days

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): Yeah sure if you have a certain one

Spec or intended spec: DreadKnight and Crafter (Intended Smith)

Current level: Lvl5 Dread, Lvl6 Crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Build (I can be relatively decent with large scale, better with small scale), good with interior decoration, PVP (I'm still getting a hang of the herocraft skills but it shouldn't take too long), Treasure hunting (I walked about 8000 blocks total to get my first chest), Level up and get better. (Though I'm not going to be an Engineer, I am a fair hand with redstone so I can instruct if need be.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I bring the power of getting better and money and well whatever else is needed. Once I have a safe place to store my goods I'll be able to hit the dungeons without risk and lvl up and get money to defend and support the town.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Some in other servers

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: Hell yeah. Rebel scum has no chance (after I've leveled up that is lol)

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: So far as I know

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a Mic/Headset, but no teamspeak. I'm willing to get it if thats an issue though.

Were you referred? By who?: A member, I don't remember his name though. I think it had a G in it.