• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

death of healers

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I know this isn't much and all, but I don't feel like using quotes and writing long sentences about specific classes..

..I just think Healers don't need an update.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
I know this isn't much and all, but I don't feel like using quotes and writing long sentences about specific classes..

Disagree with you there.

Have you tried bloodmage? Because I've mastered it. And it's awful.

However, I don't think clerics or disciples need much of a change, except possible adjustment of stamina costs for Disciples as it's a new system and I haven't tried the stamina costs. Druids are alright, but they are kindof bland and can't really do anything unique.

So I think bloodmages, and to some extent druids, need an update. But not clerics or disciples.

MajorasMask

Ungodly

Disagree with you there.

Have you tried bloodmage? Because I've mastered it. And it's awful.

However, I don't think clerics or disciples need much of a change, except possible adjustment of stamina costs for Disciples as it's a new system and I haven't tried the stamina costs. Druids are alright, but they are kindof bland and can't really do anything unique.

So I think bloodmages, and to some extent druids, need an update. But not clerics or disciples.

If one specification is lacking in unique skills or abilities, like you suggest ''Bloodmage'' is, then i'm all for it being updated.