• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Death Chests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plum__

TNT
The time on deathchests lasts way to long imo.

If you kill someone at their base, they recall immediately... and you kill them again while you wait for their chest. They can recall and fight you again before their chest gets unlocked.

I saw nothing wrong with the 5 minute death chest timers, as they allowed for usually two fights before it would open (Depending on location). However now, when waiting for a deathchest, you have to fight the person 3-7 times depending on their class. It also allows adequate time for the player who died to get a group ready and go in and fight before their chest is unlocked... Combine this with the no stealing from townships, the only loot get from pvping/raiding, is from people who die in the air, or rage quit.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Between keeping items on death and no opening chests in town I see no point for timers to even be that long (I didn't even know there was an increase)

Beau_Nearh

Portal
I would agree with changing the death chests timer, maybe reduce it to half of the CD recall has?

Plum__

TNT
Going onto day 6!!!! (bump)\
Edit: DAY 8!! Going strong without a single person that can make a change even posting, beginning to think that someone tipped off my other suggestion... At least acknowledge the post.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Locking.

Our deathchest config - Timer is set to 11 minutes, changing that to 6 minutes.
Code:
lwcEnable: true
lwcRemove: true
lwcPublic: false
lwcTimeout: 700
tombRemove: true
tombSign: true
playerMessage: true
saveTombList: true
destroyQuickLoot: true
noDestroy: false
noInterfere: true