• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Death chests

macura

Diamond
I was thinking that BOTH sides would have bonuses AND drawbacks. ;)
From what i have seen so far it is just punishments, other than titles and getting more xp from killing people of the opposite karma, however for evil players there is a far larger toll. I went back to check the origional karma thread and at max evil you will de-level every time you die.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
From what i have seen so far it is just punishments, other than titles and getting more xp from killing people of the opposite karma, however for evil players there is a far larger toll. I went back to check the origional karma thread and at max evil you will de-level every time you die.
Someone needs to read more. Nothing in that thread is set in stone and everything is just a suggestion/idea.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8

I think a big plus would be that you're basically allowed to kill whoever you want.

That said, we'll see about balancing pluses and minuses when the system is implemented

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Mordor.jpg
You never see a villain who doesn't have some secret lair they reside in, if they didn't the army would come in and kill them.
What happens in return of the king?

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Sure, they get defeated eventually... but the point was that not all evil is sneaky. Sauron was doing a pretty good job for a while there :p
What about when he literally spent an entire age hiding out in Mirkwood? I think that was a pretty sneaky move, to make everyone think you no longer existed, but when you're strong enough, you try and rule the world again.