• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Death chests need to save the goods not the crap

Does any 1 else think death chests are rigged to only save the crappy items? well i believe WE THE PEOPLE WHO DIE should choose what goes in our death chest cause who wants to save cobble stone when you have diamonds, gold, iron, souls, lapis, redstone, enchanted pickaxes, a spare enchanted weapon, and a workbench all the important stuff and what does the death chest save instead cobblestone and dirt... SERIOUSLY YOU SAVE COBBLESTONE AND DIRT THOSE ARE USELESS i and any other person would like to be able to save the important stuff. if any 1 else agrees obviously post away and i know there will be people so will say "get good scrub" or "if your just gonna complain gtfo and go play some pussy server" and other things along those lines YOU (the people who post stupid ass comments like those) can shove your opinion where the sun don't shine!

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Does any 1 else think death chests are rigged to only save the crappy items? well i believe WE THE PEOPLE WHO DIE should choose what goes in our death chest cause who wants to save cobble stone when you have diamonds, gold, iron, souls, lapis, redstone, enchanted pickaxes, a spare enchanted weapon, and a workbench all the important stuff and what does the death chest save instead cobblestone and dirt... SERIOUSLY YOU SAVE COBBLESTONE AND DIRT THOSE ARE USELESS i and any other person would like to be able to save the important stuff. if any 1 else agrees obviously post away and i know there will be people so will say "get good scrub" or "if your just gonna complain gtfo and go play some pussy server" and other things along those lines YOU (the people who post stupid ass comments like those) can shove your opinion where the sun don't shine!
Rage through ignorance...the best kind!

It's actually your fault that what you get is your bad stuff. How death chests work is that they get your hotbar and the top two rows in your inventory. If you want to keep your stuff:
  • Organize your stuff properly
  • Don't die
Next time just ask for help nicely.

Last edited:

It's actually your fault that what you get is your bad stuff. How death chests work is that they get your hotbar and the top two rows in your inventory. If you want to keep your stuff:
  • Don't die
ok if that is so why was my enchanted picks on top row and they were thrown in the lava?

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
ok if that is so why was my enchanted picks on top row and they were thrown in the lava?
Are you sure they were on the top row? Every time I have died with a deathchest, the top two rows of items have been saved. I would also suggest bringing fire resist potions or holding shift as you walk so you won't fall into lava on accident.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
IDK why it did that. Anyway, why are you asking here? It's not like we made the plugin. You should be happy that there is a deathchest plugin in the first place. Next time, don't die in lava and don't go whining on the forums because you lost some stuff. It happens to all of us.

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9

• Don't die

I talked to an admin months ago as to whether he knew to order in which a death chest pulled from our inventory; neither of us were in the know, and I didn't test it (I get the double chest upon death), so thank you for the info. It's good to know. :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
if any 1 else agrees obviously post away and i know there will be people so will say "get good scrub" or "if your just gonna complain gtfo and go play some pussy server" and other things along those lines YOU (the people who post stupid ass comments like those) can shove your opinion where the sun don't shine!
Such love and tolerance. (In reference to your signature)

Deathchests are already a controversial feature. Tbh now that there is a PvE specific world/server, the deathchests are probably more likely to be removed alltogether than receiving a buff. (I am not suggesting either)