• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dear Community (My version)

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
i read this and thought to myself, herocraft has really been a great way to meeting amazing new people :)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Curse my alerts. Curse them a million times, Got buried under other stuff, or decided to hate me and glitch. ANYWAY.

Congratulations, Kenn! I've gotten to know you fairly well, and am glad I have. :D Although, not tagging me in the OP, mentioning my (helping) founding of the vision of the Dragon Empire! ;o

EtKEnn xexorian - You aren't off the hook. It will happen. :p

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
My names in there enough, I should get a tag!:-P I would have to say that CT XD relations have improved markedly this map. Interesting post in general. However, I would like to note that I was always friends and strong allies with NEO, so I wasn't really transformed into 'one of them'. Congrats on veteran title and three thousand posts!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I had everyone tagged, but I had to remove all but 10. I probably forgot to re-tag you in the post below.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
That was awesome EtKenn :) glad to have had met you and everyone i had met in herocraft!
Same here, Herocraft has been a good experience to me. It has even helped me on the educational part (My English grades are way better then what they used to be). Meeting new people and being with the community is what makes Herocraft special to me :)

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Just read this, you should've added in the times when DOR/XMAS constantly raided you guys with XD for a while in DG :D

Aundora

Legacy Supporter 8
I definitely don't think I can finish reading all of this, it's above my reading level ;D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I definitely don't think I can finish reading all of this, it's above my reading level ;D
That's okay, I added a small summary at the bottom :p

Just read this, you should've added in the times when DOR/XMAS constantly raided you guys with XD for a while in DG :D
I could write about the war for hours, however I don't feel like doing so. You did raid us a lot, but we blocked out most of the recall spots. However since you always came with like 10 people you didn't really achieve anything as we all just went into the UC and worked with stuff there instead. However when some of you started to recall, we pushed out and killed the remainers.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
That's okay, I added a small summary at the bottom :p

I could write about the war for hours, however I don't feel like doing so. You did raid us a lot, but we blocked out most of the recall spots. However since you always came with like 10 people you didn't really achieve anything as we all just went into the UC and worked with stuff there instead. However when some of you started to recall, we pushed out and killed the remainers.
Being productive at all times, I see :p

ricoro

A frightening Cactus!
(Inspired by Leftover's thread)

After some weeks, EtKEnn made XD declare war on Altum at last, and together we crushed Altum and the town went inactive for the rest of the map.

We never went 'inactive' we did play less but we were still there :p