• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdz1019

Banned
I think that the main goal at this point should be raising awareness. The more people who know about this issue, the better chance we'll have. Who knows, maybe someone with connections (FBI, media, etc.) will be alerted to this problem. Personally I'm shocked that MC authorities are turning their heads away from a community in need. It's painful to see that posts about cyber terrorism are being unacknowledged and even hidden from view. It's awesome that we have Spout and Reddit to support us, but we should keep going public with this. The more views we get, the better chance we have of winning this thing

Lightbulber

Stone
I wish I could like these post more than once Q.Q
EDIT: @Lightbulber ... I know why you rated that friendly XD
It is obviously the most genuine way to end this harmoniously.

EDIT: How did you know that I was the one who rated it that..? You obviously have super powers. No question. Wait.. Why aren't you using your super powers to help stop this or to at least raise awareness. What's in Notch's name are you doing with your gift of being able to cook up a batch of fried eggs in less than 5 second! You disgust me. (not really)

KillerUG

Dirt
I'm still pretty much new to MC, so im kinda pissed off, Herocraft is the only server ive ever played on, lol seriously. i googled minecraft then saw it had a RPG aspec to it so i googled that and found Herocraft at the top. I bought the game and then got whitelisted so here I am and after 2 and a half days of playing sum cockbiting Fu*ktard decides to shut down the server i decided on playing?! fuck that! now please just tell me what i can do im not all that good with comp. shit. lol im an xbox gamer. i wanna help in any way possible, plus Im prior service. 8 year Army Vet. I know alot of RPG gamers around the world. this fucking brazilian shitfuck is gunna wish he never bought a computer. :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I think that the main goal at this point should be raising awareness. The more people who know about this issue, the better chance we'll have. Who knows, maybe someone with connections (FBI, media, etc.) will be alerted to this problem. Personally I'm shocked that MC authorities are turning their heads away from a community in need. It's painful to see that posts about cyber terrorism are being unacknowledged and even hidden from view. It's awesome that we have Spout and Reddit to support us, but we should keep going public with this. The more views we get, the better chance we have of winning this thing
Agreed.

Safixk

TNT
@Kainzo
Let me make this clear for the HeroCraft community and its players, I am a Brazillian citizen, who has recently moved in the US, Im an understander of the law, a server developer, and, yes, a hacker(who knows his limit). Of what I understand there are quite a few legal ways to end CraftLandia and their immature players, now I will not display these solutions for many reasons.
1. They may cause havoc between HC Players
2. CraftLandia people might be watching this thread to see plans
3. They involve large walls of text

HeroCraft owners and developers, PM for a few solutions.
As for HeroCraft players, DO NOT start your own attacks against CraftLandia, as all we have done will be lost by doing that, and make sure to thumbs this post up so HC's DevTeam can see it and get to it as quick as possible.

Thank you,
Safixk

Northac

Obsidian
so kainzo, any word on the countermeasures? i know it may take a bit but all ive seen for a while has been hate on this guy.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
I'm still pretty much new to MC, so im kinda pissed off, Herocraft is the only server ive ever played on, lol seriously. i googled minecraft then saw it had a RPG aspec to it so i googled that and found Herocraft at the top. I bought the game and then got whitelisted so here I am and after 2 and a half days of playing sum cockbiting Fu*ktard decides to shut down the server i decided on playing?! fuck that! now please just tell me what i can do im not all that good with comp. shit. lol im an xbox gamer. i wanna help in any way possible, plus Im prior service. 8 year Army Vet. I know alot of RPG gamers around the world. this fucking brazilian shitfuck is gunna wish he never bought a computer. :D

I hope you wait it out with us! I am guessing we have a couple more days of this before we can back to our normal Herocraft. And thank you for your service to the States!

KillerUG

Dirt
I hope you wait it out with us! I am guessing we have a couple more days of this before we can back to our normal Herocraft. And thank you for your service to the States!

Thank you, I loved the service :D an also i proly will be waiting it out. Im a pretty paitent person. And Ive also come to find out there are not many RPG servers on MC. and out of the few I have found This is the only one that holds any intrest to me so you guys are stuck with me for awhiles. :D

Norander

Wood
Nobody is going to do anything unless they think that Herocraft's problems will impact them, either before or after it's sorted out. The only danger outside companies face is whether or not their image is hurt. If they don't help, we could call them out on it, and THEY would also be the ones losing popularity. Right now, our opinions might not be enough to outweigh that risk though...

(hopefully that made sense)

cgodmer

Glowstone
It is obviously the most genuine way to end this harmoniously.

EDIT: How did you know that I was the one who rated it that..? You obviously have super powers. No question. Wait.. Why aren't you using your super powers to help stop this or to at least raise awareness. What's in Notch's name are you doing with your gift of being able to cook up a batch of fried eggs in less than 5 second! You disgust me. (not really)
No comment on the "list button". But yus I can see through your pants...

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Ok let's not be judging here. Not all brazillians are like this. It would be like if this happened in our country and we said something mean. So don't judge.

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok let's not be judging here. Not all brazillians are like this. It would be like if this happened in our country and we said something mean. So don't judge.
Yea guess I did go a little off edge last post,
But spunkiie still blows.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
At the end of today, could @Neotetro @Davros_ and @Kainzo give me any and all information they have that needs spreading, as well as anyone I should be contacting? Guess what cause I'm currently devoted to? Hint: Involves Justice, and kicking the butt of a no good server.
Can I get some sort of reply to this, @ThreeITaggedUpThere? Would be best if I had it between now and tomorrow @ 10:00 AM PST.

Same for anyone else with information, I would LOVE to have it. :D >:]

Status
Not open for further replies.