• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoWattWaffle

Legacy Supporter 3
My favorite part is when they ask for proof. The same proof that has been linked in every thread ten times now must not be good enough.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
I would love to email GoDaddy and Mojang but I feel as though I would be annoying as everyone is sending them these letters. Is there anything else I could do? Trying to help! .<>.

bdz1019

Banned
I think that the more emails they receive, the more attention this issue will get. It'll take more than a couple of voices to achieve a noticeable level of concern. Do what is needed right now guys and start emailing!

JenksLaw

Legacy Supporter 7
Yea there isn't anything wrong with emailing your concerns to a company you bought a product from. We are all individual customers sending a letter. This is what customer service execs get paid for lol.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Emails sent on my and my brother's email. (The email was sent with "Regards, The Hero craft community" I sent it before the update :p)

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
CL.png

Looks like they are trying to tell people before we can.

png.png

Good to see people spreading the word. Search "Craftlandia DDOS" to see all the different places where it is.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Honestly, in my opinion, they don't have a good lawyer(just an expression as in we have better evidence).

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I found a invalid statement in their argument. They say "spunkiiez" isn't an admin of their servers. I found a video with proof that he is. HAHAHAHA it is also a video advertising their server.

TwoWattWaffle

Legacy Supporter 3
Most of the Brazilian community is on our side and we have loads of proof. They have assumptions and a misguided view on the situation. Why would so many server owners from Brazil come forward and say CraftLandia did the same thing to them if they were innocent? It will be funny to watch them burn for illegal actions while we use completely legal actions to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.