• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I know you are frustrated, please let us do the high road first. We, as a community, are better than any lack-luster brazilian server that is trying to stop us. You will have Herocraft back, I promise that.

trackmike

Legacy Supporter 5
Even though I haven't been posting, I've been eagerly awaiting the return of HC with baited breath, wishing there was something I could do! Just wanted to throw my support up here with everyone elsee!

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Many thanks! We are using all the donations we can to better protect ourselves from these malicious attacks. They have NOT stopped.

They better stop. I'm about 2 seconds away from packing myself into a tiny crate and shipping myself to Brazil just to kick this guy's ass.
I seriously think we should just find a way to get them arrested and have their servers shut down asap, even if that means posting their IP's everywhere for the interweb trolls to give them/spunkiie a taste of their/his own medicine.

I especially find it fcked up that you have to go out of your way, spending more money on the server than was initially planned, just because some asshole has dick-envy.

@Bonafideb3ast - >.>.... Ho

@bananapie62 I doubt griefing one of their 20 servers is going to do much. It'll just get you banned and they'll roll it back or fix the server.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Just gonna stick this right herr... >.>

4f0x.png

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
They better stop. I'm about 2 seconds away from packing myself into a tiny crate and shipping myself to Brazil just to kick this guy's ass.
I seriously think we should just find a way to get them arrested and have their servers shut down asap, even if that means posting their IP's everywhere for the interweb trolls to give them/spunkiie a taste of their/his own medicine.

I especially find it fcked up that you have to go out of your way, spending more money on the server than was initially planned, just because some asshole has dick-envy.

@Bonafideb3ast - >.>.... Ho

@bananapie62 I doubt griefing one of their 20 servers is going to do much. It'll just get you banned and they'll roll it back or fix the server.

I can tell you've never had to sit through a DDoS attack before. I highly suggest finding a good book to read, its going to get worse before it gets better.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@Rumblestikk - Books can't do shit when you're suffering from major Herocraft withdrawal! *twitches* This guy fcked up my supplier, what can you expect?! *scratches nervously* I need my fix man... I need it... Once HC is back online, I'm going all out on a fcking overdose man... *scratches scalp vigorously* Hooking up an IV to my ISP and just... DAMN IT MAN! I NEED MY SHIT!

BTW: Who was it that wanted all the IP's for Craftlandia? Hmmm...

http://i46.tinypic.com/24o9b42.png

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Those are just their servers, people want this guys personal IP to report it. Reporting those will have almost no effect.

SHH!!! Working on it! Can't port forward, otherwise I'd create a mini-server with no whitelist and advertise the fck out of Craftlandia's forums with high-hopes that the 14-year old would log in. T.T

Edit: When someone logs into your server, it will display the date, time, sometimes the username, and the IP from which they connected from :D

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
SHH!!! Working on it! Can't port forward, otherwise I'd create a mini-server with no whitelist and advertise the fck out of Craftlandia's forums with high-hopes that the 14-year old would log in. T.T

Edit: When someone logs into your server, it will display the date, time, sometimes the username, and the IP from which they connected from :D

For one, he's like 32. For two, I doubt he's THAT dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.