• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

davidr0xu's Application

davidr0xu

Dirt
  • In-game name: jci3124
  • Location & Age: USA, Tennessee, 18
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): None
  • Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I believe I would be a great addition to the Herocraft community due to the fact that I love Minecraft however I have grown board with the basic game of building and killing mobs. This mod however I have heard reminds people of Ultima Online because of the pvp and as soon as I heard that I had to apply. I have played many mmo's but nothing compares to UO and therefore if I were to be accepted I would greatly appreciate it and play very often and also refer many people who would also love and contribute this community.

• How did you hear about Herocraft?: Petridagamernerd on youtube
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Additional Info: Please accept :)

davidr0xu

Dirt
batmanbuilding.png

This is one of my latest Minecraft creations. It is the Batman (AT&T) Building in Nashville, TN.

davidr0xu

Dirt
Update: I have read the wiki and rules and I will follow all of them. I cannot wait to join the server and interact with other people because this will be my official first minecraft server to play other than my own. However, some more information about me is that I am currently a student at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and I am majoring in chemistry. I am on the rowing team here and when time allows I enjoy playing video games such as this one. I have been playing mmo's since i was five years old, literally, and have never found one with a good community and I would love to be a part of this one.