• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Daugherty's application

Daugherty13

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: Daugherty13
  2. Location and Age: Connecticut, US. 17 Years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):Minecraftforums
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here!http://tiny.cc/hc2): Done :)
  6. How'd you hear about Herocraft?Through Minecraftforums - survival servers
  7. Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. {HCD11]
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? I have read the terms of agreement and i do agree .
  9. Reason(s) you should be accepted:Because i am a dedicated minecraft player who has been searching with his friends for a true MC rp server and we have been unsuccesful for the longest time, and we saw this server and thought there was a chance that we could get in and have a fun RP experience helping others and going on quests and what not with eachother.
  10. Additional Info: I'm 17 years old and i have a couple other friends who would love to apply to this server. We have all been playing minecraft for the LONGEST time and we have been on a few survival rp servers; Massivecraft, Midgardrealm, etc. These were all fun servers, but they died and lost their lust after a while, i hope that doesnt happen to this server and i am willing to give it a shot and invite friends if you are willing to have me. I used to be addicted to WoW as well and i currently play Leauge of Legends (LoL) and ever since then ive been searching for a fun RP experience. Thank you

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Two things.

1) You missed your age in the application.

2) your special key seems to be off.

Once these have been corrected post here and I will review your application.