• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Daruliz2222 Application Updated

1. In-game name: Daruliz2222
  2. Location & Age:I am 14 years old i live in Europe, Lithuania
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I was banned for misstake on soluna.mc2.lt
  4. Referral(s): Friend Xpresas
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I dont have any reasons but i really want to be accepted and play in this server maybe it will be my most likely server
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend told me
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i do
  8. Additional Info: I hope i will be accepted cause i really like to build,mining,fishing and another good stuffs :D

Dasoren

A frightening Cactus!
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I was banned for misstake on soluna.mc2.lt
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I dont have any reasons but i really want to be accepted and play in this server maybe it will be my most likely server, i had hear from another players that this server is very good and the players is very friendly
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i do
  8. Additional Info: I hope i will be accepted cause i really like to build,mining,fishing and another good stuffs :D i hate when peoples is griefing on the server,i had play in alot of servers but there was not so fun to play the are swearing much and another bad things maybe on this server it will not be

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

i52_2011-05-27_22.50.52.png
[/IMG] I and my friend made it

*sigh* I will give you some tips as i have little else to do until i get accepted (hopefully)
here is your current version with grammar and spelling fixed (i think)

1. In game name: Daruliz2222
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I was banned for mistake on soluna.mc2.lt
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I don't have any reasons but i really want to be accepted and play in this server. Maybe it will be the server i like the most.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend told me ()
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I hope i will be accepted cause i really like to build,mining,fishing and do other stuff. :D()
Where i have put () i have edited slightly plz check if this is what you meant.

When they say lengthen your application, they mean it. This is what i've picked up by looking at other peoples applications and some whitelisters have added actual things they should add to help them get accepted. Here are some ones that I thought were very helpful.

Have you ever played on PVP/RPG Minecraft servers before, what ones, did you enjoy them,what hero class you want to be when you start, do you prefer to go out and kill people or avoid trouble, do you prefer to build, destroy, or kill, how long have you played minecraft, what sort of person are you, how often can you get on.

I hope this helps =D

just realised i made a tiny mistake, the () by 'Friend told me' is meant to be by 'Maybe it will be the server i like the most'.

Ok, forget the grammar fixing on my first reply, have now spell checked the latest one, here it is:

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I was banned for mistake on soluna.mc2.lt
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I don't have any reasons but i really want to be accepted and play in this server. Maybe it will become my favourite server, i heard from other players that this server is very good and the players are very friendly
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I hope i will be accepted cause i really like building,mining,fishing and another good stuff :D I hate when people grief on the server,i have played in alot of servers but they were not so fun to play because they swear too much and other bad things. Maybe on this server it will not be as bad.

2. Location & Age: I am 15 years old i live in Europe, Lithuania
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I don't have any reasons but i really want to be accepted and play in this server. Maybe it will become my favourite server, i heard from other players that this server is very good and the players are very friendly
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend told me that this server is quite good.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I hope i will be accepted cause i really like building,mining,fishing and another good stuff :D I hate when people grief on the server,i have played in alot of servers but they were not so fun to play because they swear too much and other bad things. Maybe on this server it will not be as bad.I was played in pvp server but i dont like it so mostly i avoid the battles.I like the townies server.i like to chat in Ts 3

ty
Killer02107