• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DarstOmega's Application (UPDATED)

DarstOmega

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: DarstOmega
  2. Location & Age: MI, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Me, Myself, and I
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I've never caused trouble in other servers.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I am an average RPer, I play Minecraft on a normal basis, and I love to help out others in need.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

DarstOmega

Glowing Redstone
  2. Location & Age: I'm 17 my birthday was this July, Michigan
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No Perms, only 2 hour ones on War Servers, but you get that because you get a 2 hour ban if you die.
  4. Referral(s): Me, Myself, and I
  5. Reason you should be accepted: The most trouble I've ever caused in a server is accidentally blowing up creepers in the wrong spot. (War is for War Servers)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube: PetriDaGamerNerd
  8. Additional Info: I am an average RPGer (RIFT and a little WOW), I play Minecraft on a normal basis, and I like to help out others in need.
    cube.png
  9. This is the only thing I ever screenshoted other then my cords.
-UPDATED-

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

And check this out.

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

DarstOmega

Glowing Redstone
-UPDATE-

2. Location & Age: I am 17 and I live in Cheboygan, MI. I am a Senior at CHS (The only Public High School in Cheboygan. My name is Daniel, but I'm normally called Dan or Darst.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Beyond Death bans in war servers, the only one I can remember as a Classic server and I'm not sure if it was a temp or perm. I had to ask one of my high school friends because we shared the account a while back.
  4. Referral(s): Nobody
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a mature, creative, smart, and dedicated individual that strives for perfection. I like to help out friends in need and I am a great problem solve. I also have been in the RPG genre before so I will have a basic understanding of the game, that and I spent a while reading all the wiki pages. I already have others following me to this server (HEZIKIAH and masterman229) so I am already contributing before I'm even whitelisted. I went and read the Donator benefits and I'm seriously considering getting involved in that. And my favorite Color is Teal
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube, a preview video by PetriDaGamerNerd
  8. Additional Info: I have 2 pets, both small dogs. I play Minecraft almost everyday (excluding xbox days). I play Xbox 360 games like Black Ops, C&C 3 TW, Oblivion, BFBC2, Dragon Age II, and arcade games like UNO and Super Meat Boy every now and then. Some of my interests are Graphic Design, Photography, Reddit, Base-Ball, Science, and obviously Video Games. As far as Minecraft creations go I've helped make Quad-Mob Spawner which is essentially 4 side by side mob spawners linked together, a ton of houses, well organized chest rooms, a Indiana Jones styled Dungeon, a map long Treasure Hunt, and that companion cube I link what my 1st attempt at 3D Pixel Art. I play a lot of Computer Games as well, like the Half Life series, TF2, CSS, Gmod, Rift, Terraria, LFD, Magika, Portal, Portal 2, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Titan Quest, Diablo, Starcraft, Audiosurf, Greed Corp, Shatter, and of course Minecraft. I'm sorry for having to re-post so many times.
Thanks for taking the time to ready my application.
-Sincerely
Darst

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.