• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Darkodiakk's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Darkodiakk
  2. Location & Age: Georgia (US), 23
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I used to play on the server Block Empires, which used the Heroes plugin. I have been working on my own custom classes for a private family server using the Heroes plugin, and found the Herocraft Wiki during my research on the plugin.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a mature, helpful, and level-headed player, who has some experience in mmoRPG games, Vanilla Mineraft, private CraftBukkit servers, and the public server BlockEmpires. Since I have an interest in private server development (especially the Heroes plugin), I would like to play on the server that Heroes was originally designed for.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCD10
  10. Additional Info: I am happily married, and I am employed full time. My free time hobbies include: Minecraft XBox360 Edition (with my wife), Minecraft on a private server with family and friends, recording and creating music, playing drums, and watching the newest episodes of MLP:FIM.

@Angyles Yes, I do have an interest in playing on the server. I have found all the facts I needed on the wiki weeks ago. I am applying for Herocraft specifically not in order to test it out, but because I want to join the best public server that utilizes the Heroes plugin, which I assume would be the server who designed the plugin. I am looking for a good public mmoRPG server to join indefinitely.